close

轉自PTT八卦版,英文字幕有夠白爛的XDDDDD
也為難翻譯字幕的人了,就算意思翻對了外國人應該也看不懂笑點吧!不過有幾句真是太離譜完全亂翻。
下次看唐伯虎又多一個笑點XDDDD


作者: scuderia (第二波團購準備中) 站內: Gossiping
標題: Re: [問卦] 有唐伯虎的八掛嗎?
時間: Thu Nov 13 21:04:24 2008

推 Euler:我討厭臭屁的人 管你多有才華 ==.== 11/13 20:18
→ evadx:我是寧王的貴客! 科科科 11/13 20:19
推 F7:大家趕快注意對對子的英文翻譯 11/13 20:19

對穿腸:圖畫裡,龍不吟虎不嘯,小小書僮可笑可笑
In the paintings, the dragons and tigers won't roar.

唐伯虎:棋盤裡,車無輪馬無疆,叫聲將軍提防提防
In the Chess, the horses and generals can't fight.

眾人:好阿…好阿!
Bravo~

對穿腸:鶯鶯燕燕翠翠紅紅處處融融洽洽
An A, a bee, a C and a D.

唐伯虎:雨雨風風花花葉葉年年暮暮朝朝
An E, a F, a G and a H.

華太師:華安果然厲害!
Wah On! You are good in distich!

寧皇:快出對子對死他!
Raise another distich!

對穿腸:十口心思,思君思國思社稷
See a jerk standing over there.

唐伯虎:八目共賞,賞花賞月賞秋香
Hear a bastard sitting before me.

武狀元:ㄟ~好ㄟ~好ㄟ~好ㄟ~
Excellent!

對穿腸:我上等威風顯現一身虎膽!
I am hero in the battle field.

唐伯虎:你下流賤格露出半個龜頭
You are chicken in bed instead.

對穿腸:我堂堂參謀將軍,會輸給你個書僮?
I am the consultant. How can I lose this contest?

你家橫頭來種樹
Let's plant the trees together.

唐伯虎:汝家澡盆雜配魚
for the grave of your father.

對穿腸:魚肥果熟入我肚
My grandmom has prepared the supper.

唐伯虎:你老娘來親下廚
My God-father has screwed your grandma.

對穿腸:阿~~~(倒下.....噴血)

唐伯虎:對對本為消遣作樂,
Writing distich is for fun only.

今日穿腸兄居然對到嘔出幾十兩血,
But how come the distich contest can cause you to bleed?

可謂空前絕後,小弟佩服佩服!
I wonder how powerful the words are!

華太師:華安阿,這裡沒你的事了,你快出去掃你的地吧~
Wah On, you can go now. Go back to clean the floor.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Lena 的頭像
    Lena

    Idril

    Lena 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()